<"www.capecodporcupine.blogspot.com" >

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Who Am I?


I am under 45 years old.

I love the outdoors.

I hunt.

I am a Republican reformer.

I have taken on the Republican Party establishment.

I have many children.

I have a spot on the national ticket as Vice President with less than two years in the governor's office.

Have you ever heard of me before now?

I am Theodore Roosevelt.



Note: Porcupine only wishes this was original, but received it in a circulating email and decided it deserved some additional exposure - kudos to the author, whomever it may be.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Quriltai said...

They both wear glasses.

They both have a liver.

They were both born in the Western Hemisphere.

So?

Nelson Mandela and I both have a working liver. Will you write a post about how I'm the next Nelson Mandela?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Peter Porcupine said...

Certainly - right after you survive your unjust imprisonment!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Big Dog said...

Great answer. Typical lib, always wanting something for nothing when others had to endure hardship...

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 82% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out! 

Please take my Blog Reader Project survey.
********

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
« # ! LifePost + ? » -->